26th Annual IMUN Conference
This page is where all the information about this conference will be posted. Stay tuned!
Conference will be Friday, November 13 and Saturday, November 14
IMUN 2020 Online Conference
We are very pleased to announce that IMUN 2020 will take place online this year! MUN Directors are to complete FORM I here on our site by September 25. Once we have your requests, we will then assign your delegations. You will have until October 15 to send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your delegate assignments and school emails.
- The conference will occur for two full days: Friday, November 13 and Saturday, November 14. Lobbying and resolution merging will occur prior to the formal Friday 9h00 start.
- We will simulate the General Assembly, Special Conference, Security Council and Historical Security Council (1962). We are not simulating the ICJ this year.
- You may make up to two requests for SC and two for HSC. Please only put forward requests in the knowledge that you have students who are solid, committed debaters for these demanding roles.
- You may put forward capable, experienced candidates for chairing. We will run the chair workshop online. See our site for further details.
- Students may only participate if they are able to commit to the full two days of debate without absence. Formal attire is required, and cameras must be turned on at all times.
- There is no fee for participation this year.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com